Tuesday, February 15, 2011

roll of film 2, feb 2011.













































































this is fujifilm… the last roll was kodak portra 400 and I think I decided I liked that film more… Today I shot a full roll of upstate landscape pictures and I'm really exited to see how they turn out! I have a lot that I've shot in digital and thats going to be the next post on suchgreatheights! I actually noticed my last few post's on here have been scanned negatives…. I update my photo blog more often …. rjuliaphotos.tumblr.com …. so check it out!
anyway, more digital stuff is coming soon and also the series I'm working on, passenger, is.. (partly thanks to my critique class) really transforming a bit and you can see the progress hopefully fairly soon…
I hope you are all as exited as I am!

keeeep in touch guys, tell me what you think
roslynjulia@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
fckntlntd.blogspot.com -- photo blog such.great.heights. Twitter Facebook -------------- Located in NYC