Friday, December 24, 2010

Ongoing

Here is a set of images that inspired an ongoing project i'm working on.
It's all about being a passenger,
in a car and through life.
The passing of time.
Stillness and motion.
Harmony, and vibrations.







I have been working on a couple different projects recently. One is a self portrait set, and one is as of now called passenger seat. It's a process for them to come together. I was shooting last night, and since i'm finally on break i've been really getting exited about the car project i'm doing. I made a video recently to Let Go by Frou Frou which you will be able to see up on youtube, (and hopefully vimeo) really soon.

I haven't really been using the web as I should. For some reason I stray away from using the web and computer. I can't explain it but, I guess I just don't like computers that much and it's hard for me to be super productive on them. I've been working on a website for awhile now yet the craziness of the semester ending forced the website to take a backseat. Hopefully i'll get back to it soon, but for now I'm organizing and creating a couple of ongoing projects!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
fckntlntd.blogspot.com -- photo blog such.great.heights. Twitter Facebook -------------- Located in NYC