Sunday, January 2, 2011

graveyard girl

View this full set on flickr














Dec 25th, 2010

Portraits of a very dear friend, Allison. This shoot was really fun for the both of us and I am so glad I got to do it. Even though we were both cold, we couldn't help but notice how beautiful the snow and the day was and our spirits were up. Driving around my home town, trying to find a perfect place. I quickly shot away and we ran back to the heated car. Allie, last summer was a bit camera shy but this time she practically begged me to do this photo shoot of her! I am very thankful for her persistence as I am very happy with the results. I can't wait until I can shoot her again! I hope you all love these photos as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
fckntlntd.blogspot.com -- photo blog such.great.heights. Twitter Facebook -------------- Located in NYC