Friday, January 14, 2011

highlights














These photos are from Nov. 29th 2010.
I re-edited them last night, I love the black & white.

self portraits.
so far… I've only officially done self portrait sets four times.
the first do I did out of instinct.
I grabbed the camera when something happened to me ...
if I felt overwhelmed with life at the moment and
I used the camera as a tool
it was like therapy for me.
I'm still trying to fit together the pieces
but I know that I mostly do this act when I need to express something.
just like all art I suppose.
every time it's been almost identical.
I sit down,
I seem to gravitate towards my bed for some reason,
I go there because it's safe..
I listen to music, and let whatever happens in front of the camera,
just sort of happen.
I want to continue doing these and I really need to master the art of informing myself…
really knowing what I am doing in front of the camera, and how it will look in the frame.
I have a lot of more questions that need to be answered
& a far way to go from here …
I only hope they will get better!

please, if you could, tell me what you think!
if you have a gmail account you can leave comments .. also a link to my tumblr is on the top and you can message me through that!

ask me anything <----- can also send comments through this link : )



flickr set here --- highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
fckntlntd.blogspot.com -- photo blog such.great.heights. Twitter Facebook -------------- Located in NYC